As a Customer Advisor, you will work within the Eyemazy Shop and have the everyday chance of creating unique, personal art for our happy customers. We are looking forward to receive your application
- Be involved in every step of the product design cycle from discovery to developer handoff and user acceptance testing.
- Work with BAs, product managers and tech teams to lead the Product Design
- Maintain quality of the design process and ensure that when designs are translated into code they accurately reflect the design specifications.
- Accurately estimate design tickets during planning sessions.
- Contribute to sketching sessions involving non-designersCreate, iterate and maintain UI deliverables including sketch files, style guides, high fidelity prototypes, micro interaction specifications and pattern libraries.
- Ensure design choices are data led by identifying assumptions to test each sprint, and work with the analysts in your team to plan moderated usability test sessions.
- Design pixel perfect responsive UI’s and understand that adopting common interface patterns is better for UX than reinventing the wheel Present your work to the wider business at Show & Tell sessions.
Skill & Experience
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Product Designer.
- You have experience using Sketch and InVision or Framer X
- You have some previous experience working in an agile environment – Think two-week sprints.
- You are familiar using Jira and Confluence in your workflow